- I joined Socialist Alternative in 2013. Previously, I was a founding member of the Revolutionary Socialist Party, having been undistinguishedly expelled from the DSP in 2008.
- I subscribed to, read, helped distribute, helped finance and very occasionally wrote for the monthly 'Direct Action' newspaper, whose final issue was published in 2013.
- I write and run things in Python.
- Debian's "Jessie" (currently in final testing, to be released imminently) OS runs on most of my machines.
- I used to work at the ANU in Canberra (at which I also study.)
- I have various re...la...tives, some of whom spend much time walking in france
- There's an aggregation of feeds associated with me somehow.
- Marvel at ancestral ASIO files.
- Hooray for the Marxists Internet Archive
- For my convenience I link to zygote-internal, sorry.
- I've one active PGP key here with stats here and sigs here (also, keybase).
- I'm an associate of the free software foundation, a fellow of fsfe europe, a member of sage-au (the system administrators' guild), the internet society, the society for human ecology and electronic frontiers australia.
- On IRC (freenode|oftc|swiftirc) I am often 'znalo'.
- on xmpp 'firstname.lastname@example.org' and/or 'email@example.com'.
- by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- My postal address is: LPO BOX 8274 ANU ACTON ACT 0200 AUSTRALIA